There are no job openings at this time.
We welcome inquiries for federal work-study positions and from students receiving funding or credit from their universities or through Fulbright or similar programs. Please email internships [at] ilrf.org (subject: enter%20position%20title%20here%20%2B%20first%20name%2C%20last%20name) with:
- A letter indicating why you are interested in interning at ILRF and your areas of interest and skills, how many hours per week you are available and for how many months, whether you are applying for a federal work-study or other position, and whether you are located in Washington, DC or in a different city
- Your resume / CV
- A copy of any of the following that you have produced, as relevant to your inquiry: research paper, published article, campaign-related writing, graphic design sample, or video
- If you are indicating language fluency in your application, then please include a writing sample in that language in addition to your English writing sample
Internship positions are customized based on interns' interests and experience. These are some of the skills that we seek in interns:
- Excellent writing skills
- Corporate research
- Legal research
- Qualitative research
- Quantitative research
- Graphic design
- Web design
- Publications layout
- Video production and editing
- Data entry
- Attention to detail
- Professional phone demeanor
- Native-level fluency and professional-level writing skills in Bangla, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, or Uzbek.
ILRF is an equal opportunity employer and actively recruits women, people of color, persons with disabilities, and persons with diverse gender and sexual identities.